How long did it take for you to get 100 Subscribers?

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
took awhile but once i hit 100 it seems like It kind of took off by the end of the first year I was at 5k subs.

sebcole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Taken me about 3 and a half months, which surprised me greatly, i thought it would be a lot quicker, and the speed hasn't picked up much, I get just over a subscriber a day at present rate, even thought I am posting quite frequently.... I thought the content would entice way more subscribers. :) I guess I like my music mixing more than other folks :)

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
took me nearly 2 weeks to get to 100, im going now on my fourth week, im quite happy as i wasn't expecting to reach this amount this soon, but people are loving the videos, and i think the love i do and the work i have to bring these things out, have been really rewarding

J.Kposowa

Reaction score
It took me over a year to reach 100 subs. But that was due to my own faults of not thinking my videos through and just rushing. But i took some time off and decided to give my channel a more understandable and better direction. Now after being back a few months I'm 1 sub away from 200. So I think if you put the right energy into your vids and the right people see it and share them. You'll climb the sub ladder quite fast. But patience is key. Nothing happens overnight. Success is peak built on top of a mountain of failures.

Reactions: Claudio Varela

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
It took me over a year to reach 100 subs. But that was due to my own faults of not thinking my videos through and just rushing. But i took some time off and decided to give my channel a more understandable and better direction. Now after being back a few months I'm 1 sub away from 200. So I think if you put the right energy into your vids and the right people see it and share them. You'll climb the sub ladder quite fast. But patience is key. Nothing happens overnight. Success is peak built on top of a mountain of failures.
Exactly looking forward to watch what type of content you produce

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: J.Kposowa

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started out very slow. I think most channels do unless you got a big follow on social medias already. It took months for me as well. But it is getting easier as you go a long. i heard someone say that it is getting easier after the first 100 subscribers and I think there is some truth in that

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's actually a good question. I don't remember particularly, however I do think it took about a month or two.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can’t remember, I think a month after I started my channel I gained over 100 subscribers!