How long did it take for you to get 100 Subscribers?

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
About 2 months from the day I started to 100.
9 months from the day I started to 1000.
16 months from the day I started to 9000.

There isn't a magic number where it gets easier or faster though, the reason I grew exponentially like this is because right from the beginning I've been learning and adapting and working out the system until where I am now: where I'm able to rank most of my new videos in search so they draw in new views and subscribers on a regular basis.

Reactions: Tisha

Doveranalyst

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Reviewer
It took me sometime. I'm really grateful to all the people supporting me.I wouldn't count from the time I started the channel doveranalyst or my intro video. That was just stupid. But ever since I posted my first proper video I remember when I just had 10 subscribers...I wouldn't show the number but one asked me if he's my first subscriber...and then I made it public.I just reached 104, do have a look.

BearOclock

Reaction score
I haven't yet I'm still going at 85 as of this morning but I've only been back doing officially 2months now

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It took me 8 or 9 months. I have a content in English, but I'm from Slovenia, where most of the people don't even know you can subscribe to a channel lol. They're like "What's that? Do I have to pay for this?" lol. Teens do know the drill though. It did take faster to reach 200 subscribers, 2 months to be exact.

vivibunny

Reaction score
People always say the first 100 is the hardest but why? it's not like after 100 you will magically get more followers? is it? hahhaa

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Took me about a year, and it's kinda flat-lined now. That's okay, It'll start moving again sometime. I'm not worried about it.

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I posted my first video back in November and I'm now on 71 subscribers, hoping to get to 100 soon!