How long did it take for you to "find your footing"?

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Just curious to see how long it took for you guys to finally feel like you found the video style, genre, etc. that worked for you?

I'm only a week old with my channel, so I don't expect to have it all figured out yet. That's why I'm looking for some stories of how long you feel it took or if you haven't found it yet, how long you've been searching!

well it took me 3 channels and 2 years to find what i wanted to do most so just think about the stuff you like doing, try that then whichever one is easiest and you enjoy the most is the one

Ive had about 12 channels over 4 years (still have around 6) and I guess have found a niche that is working well for me (with the stats that I share here).
That channel is now over 3 years old but only started to make waves at around 2 years old.

I knew what I wanted to do right from the start but I keep experimenting with a lot of different styles and ideas. So far the feedback has been really rewarding!

gaming... thats what i started with on my old channel but then i completely spiraled off and started doing tutorials which i have no clue why, so then i left that channel and created this channel i have now and just gone completely gaming again :D

Just curious to see how long it took for you guys to finally feel like you found the video style, genre, etc. that worked for you?

I'm only a week old with my channel, so I don't expect to have it all figured out yet. That's why I'm looking for some stories of how long you feel it took or if you haven't found it yet, how long you've been searching!

Just at a year and still trying to figure it all out! lol

Back