How long before you get offered to monetise your videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I got offered adsense when I hadnt uploaded in half a year and only have 50k video views.
It really doesn't make sense, you got it after 50K views, I only have 3802 views total.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Talk about randomness, I just got an e-mail on my second account to monetize... an account I stopped using as I made TheDutch1K.

Does anybody know what is going on with the adsense account creation?
I've been trying for a few days now, but when I fill out the form at google.com/adsense and hit send, it keeps telling me there was an error, and they are working on fixing it. The same thing is happening with my other account now. I can't really quote what it 's saying, because it's in Dutch for me, but this is pretty much it:

error:
Your application can not be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our technicians are working on a solution.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Talk about randomness, I just got an e-mail on my second account to monetize... an account I stopped using as I made TheDutch1K.

Does anybody know what is going on with the adsense account creation?
I've been trying for a few days now, but when I fill out the form at google.com/adsense and hit send, it keeps telling me there was an error, and they are working on fixing it. The same thing is happening with my other account now. I can't really quote what it 's saying, because it's in Dutch for me, but this is pretty much it:

error:
Your application can not be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our technicians are working on a solution.
s**t happens, keep trying, leave it for a week and try again really.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It finally worked last night. I had been trying in Chrome and Firefox, but I though I'd try in IE for once, and that finally worked...
So I got it working today :)

Reactions: Michael

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
It finally worked last night. I had been trying in Chrome and Firefox, but I though I'd try in IE for once, and that finally worked...
So I got it working today :)
IE was definalty not the solution, time wise really.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, I tried it on all 3 within a 10 min period...

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
And when I tried it, I tried 8 different browsers, including IE, and none worked. I waited a week and it worked on Chrome

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well IE has worked for him over using the other browsers he has and hopefully that will help others if they're having the same issues. It could be different to the issue you experienced Neakiaro, in your case perhaps it was the site/server if no browser worked and in his case this was software based.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
IE is not the solution, if it was, Chrome would have worked.

Chrome IS IE, in-case you did not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.