How Live Streaming Impacted My Channel

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whats going on YtTalk Community?

I just want to make a quick post about how live streaming helped my channel.

Last week my laptop crashed, and I have not been able to edit/upload any videos. It killed my when my laptop crashed, but I tried to brainstorm how to keep giving my audience content. I play on Playstation 4 and it gives me the option to live stream to Youtube. I figured I would give that a try with one of my series that doesnt require much editing, and they is the most popular type of videos for the game I play. Just a brief description of the videos. Its pack opening for a fantasy team mode in NHL 17. They come out with new packs all the time at 7pm est. So as soon as a new pack drops, i start my live stream right away! I dont initially get a lot of viewers watching when im live. What happens is since im the first person to open these packs, and get views/tag correctly. My video gets massive (for me) views after. A quick example; I streamed on Friday got a max of 5 viewers at one point. Flash forward to today. My video now has 730 views!!!

Since ive started doing this ive gained 15 followers, and have had a huge bump in views and watch time! Really looking forward to getting a new computer so i can edit videos, and create my regular videos. BUT live streaming these pack openings right now has been a life (channel) saver!

Reactions: Victor@Epiphan

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yup pack opening videos are fun to watch. anything that involves risk or luck in any game is easy views!