How Is Your Schedule Like?

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I upload 5 times a week which I found to be sustainable for my channel. Schedule however depends week to week.

I come up with ideas for video's all the time I just write them down and usually have enough material to record 2 vids when I sit down. Then I edit them and make sure I record 2 more when I'm out of footage.

Reactions: JoycelynsLife

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
wake up 9am - animate - bed at 11.
every day except friday (day job) and maybe leave the house max once a week.

Do this for 4-6 months until a video is made - celebrate for 5 minutes before someone in the comments points out an error in a frame out of 20 thousand. - proceed to cry for a week. ;)

NavaTheLeader

Reaction score
I think the Best way is try to Relax first, because for Me, Idea will come when We relax and Calm to the Max! :)

jtaylor1409

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started YouTube back in December and I make Football Manager content around 4 times per week. What I've found best for me is to try and batch up a couple of weeks worth of content by taking a whole day to film, then edit them and upload and get all the SEO stuff done.

Different people have different ways of doing things but I find this works best for me at this moment in time.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
lol schedule i really got to invest in one of those things cause its non existent just kinda do it whenever which probs isnt great lol

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are a couples gaming channel. We both come up with ideas daily. However, most of the ideas are for later use. We eventually want to do reviews of movies, TV and books. We just started and have about 35 videos. We are just doing gaming videos at the moment. We upload 2-3 videos a day, with a no upload day thrown into the mix (usually either a Sat or Sun). Every Friday we upload a Let's Play Together video where we play a game together. In August I will be uploading our first edited travel vlog, but those aren't going to be a common thing.

We currently don't do a ton of editing and can typically do it all the same day. But I'm hoping to do more edited videos soon, once I figure out what kind of style I think we should do.

KTP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm in the processing of rethinking my schedule. I am aiming for 3 videos a week. I usually have 2-3 hours a night after the kids go to bed and getting crap done in the house to work on youtube. I take 1-2 nights taping the videos and the rest of the week editing. Now that I am learning more about youtube strategies I need more time for research so I think I have to slow down the upload until I figure it out.

I'm hoping that eventually I can cut down on my day job!

FreeWillRev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
For about a couple of weeks now I've been able to post at least one video a day. Since the videos I post are relatively easy to make, I'm able to bang out at least one after coming home from my day job. I also try to create several videos if it's the weekend.

As a plus, it's a little cathartic to draw once I get home. I just put on a podcast and get to work.

Ryan Ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I do not have a schedule. Prob gonna post like 1 a month but it doesnt matter to me really.