How Is Your Schedule Like?

JoycelynsLife

Liking YTtalk
Do you brainstorm on a certain day, work on it on a certain day, prepare for it on a certain day, shoot on a certain day, edit on a certain day?

Or is it random spike?

How do you work on your content?

What kind of content do you make?

My schedule usually goes as this:

Record Gameplay, Audio and edit it (all same day)
Upload the next day (while also posting to social media websites, usually takes a couple hours)
Take a lovely day off
Repeat

Up around 6, start my research after breakfast. find my 3 topics for the day. Hopefully have my stories written by 12. filmed by 1230-100. finish editing by 4 ish, render, publish by 6 then promotion. I do interesting news monday thru friday and try to relax on the weekends.[DOUBLEPOST=1497934317,1497934289][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your schedule like?

I just open the MacBook Pro whenever I have more that 15 minutes free and hammer away at it. I record the v/o later at night or early in the morning. Having a quiet house/ a house where I can be loud is the only real impediment

For me it´s random, I upload when I get an idea for a video! When I´m out traveling, I´m uploading when I have been in that country for a while, or after I traveled to anther country!
So it´s very random, which shows in the views and subscribers!

I have a busy life and YouTube is a low priority. When I find time I bash out a few videos. Normally during the a late evening once the wife and kids have all gone to bed.
But this reminds me that I have to find time soon as my scheduled videos have run out and I need to fill the gap from this Saturday.
Its so hot here right now though so I am finding it hard to work on them. Usually I like to have 2 weeks worth in the scheduled pipeline so I am way behind.[DOUBLEPOST=1497953517,1497953432][/DOUBLEPOST]The good thing for me is that I have several months worth of ideas so if I hit it hard tonight could easily bash out 2 weeks worth.

I record and edit one day then will upload it privately until the scheduled day. Then take a nice break till I do it again

We tend to record almost all our videos on the weekends, because we're both home and not tuckered out from a day at work. Generally, it's a long recording session in the "studio" (a green screen painted wall in the basement across from our washer/dryer) and then I spend some time editing and getting everything prepared to upload.

Throughout the week, we'll discuss video ideas, make or buy any props or other puppet characters we need for those ideas,and just generally figure out logistics. For my recipe videos, I often need another day in the kitchen to make the recipe and film that before we do the bumpers on either side of the recipe.

Back