How is your channel doing?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So over the past few weeks my YouTube channel has been slow. The views have slowed, the subscribers I have been stuck at 13, and I'm getting dislikes and hate comments instead of my usual happy comments.

Now,I lost a subscriber and the views hover around 10-20 per video. Its frustrating, but I'm going to keep on going. The 12 people that still like me are awesome xD

So how are your channels going? Are they declining like mine ( boo) or rising?

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
my views dropped but i think its cuz i've been inactive lol. its cool i ain't trippin. youtube is just 1 platform i use

Reactions: Munchito696
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry to hear about your channel my man. Mine's rising after I started a new series and rebranded, maybe that's the way to go? Try giving your page a fresh look!

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just broke the 40 subscriber mark today, not even two weeks into starting the channel.

I actually took some advice from a group of gamers as to how me, Maggie, and Petra should be used in the group. Maggie and Petra were meant more for Twitchcasts and I was meant more to do game reviews on Youtube while doing Let's Plays with one of them. It's been working pretty well thus far.

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My views have been slowly declining over the last 2 weeks. Kinda bummed out about it as I've been keeping up with content and I haven't changed anything.
I guess that's how it goes with the YouTube game.
views.png

Harpuia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My views have been slowly declining over the last 2 weeks. Kinda bummed out about it as I've been keeping up with content and I haven't changed anything.
I guess that's how it goes with the YouTube game.
View attachment 30257
That's not really much of a decline. The channel I was co-hosting a podcast on got declines like that all the time before it started bumping back up.

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i've been stuck at the 12k mark for the longest time now will like 2% of people subscribed to me actually watching the series I produce with no real interaction with my base so i'm just praying that its because schools out

Reactions: freshjiivetv

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's not really much of a decline. The channel I was co-hosting a podcast on got declines like that all the time before it started bumping back up.
If you don't mind me asking what were the views? I mean it doesn't look like much on the chart, but the peak is 13,000 and yesterday I was just shy of 6,000.

Harpuia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you don't mind me asking what were the views? I mean it doesn't look like much on the chart, but the peak is 13,000 and yesterday I was just shy of 6,000.
Oh, 13000? Nevermind then. I was talking about much smaller numbers... like 100 one week on the podcast and 50 on the next.

Reactions: freshjiivetv