How is this even possible ?

NavmedVideos

Reaction score
So I have been looking at fiverr to promote my youtube channel
But Was scared so created a test channel to make sure these work and are within the guidelines

I paid a guy to promote my video and got 1000s of views

So what I can't figure out is

Looking at the analytics it shows the referrals are genuine and are from some popular videos as suggestions by them - picture included

for e.g. Gangnam by Psy

So how is this even possible?upload_2019-1-16_15-8-0.png[DOUBLEPOST=1547622603,1547622503][/DOUBLEPOST]wondering someone knows the answer?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have no experience with Fiverr so I have no idea how it works. But did it really work for you? Are you going to promote your real channel?
I´m curious about this, and if it really works, than I might try that out! When I can afford it, even though it cost 5 dollars!

NavmedVideos

Reaction score
No, I want to keep my main channel as authentic and organic as possible
My other channel will be for fun which I may use to promote with fiverr
waiting for more people to comment

Reactions: allthingstodd

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My guess is that the person you paid opened a load of windows up on their computer and let run all of your videos in the hope that it fools the YT algo to promote your videos on the platform.

Personally I would not use such system. You should concentrate on making great videos on the regular and let natural views and subs come to you. Use proper SEO to help promote your videos.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used fiver for my channel a lot in the beginning and made all the mistakes too:) They promise "viral videos" and "real" subscribers but the will end up killing your channel!! I actually made a video about it called "how to NOT go viral":) But anyways, 95% of the gigs you find on fiverr is a waste of money and VERY bad for your channel dude.. That being said you can find a few honest and good promoters but get to know them in person (mail, messanger etc) and let them eran your trust. That would be my advice anyways:)

NavmedVideos

Reaction score
yeah that's why I didn't use it on my main channel
Every single subscriber is earned

Its a medicine related channel so can't expect a million subscribers anyways

but not going to use fiverr or other paid promotions for my main channel for sure

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Looking at the analytics it shows the referrals are genuine
Definitely not genuine. All the views just happen to have 100% view duration? The views are botted.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

NavmedVideos

Reaction score
But the biggest question I have is how is this even possible
by using some trick the youtube believes this is being suggested by the above videos like Gangnam

Why would gangnam suggest my video hahahahha

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think i know how, the accounts are bots but they are also youtube accounts. I don't know if they are before google took over youtube or new ones but this can trick youtube into thinking it is real people. The person could have used more advance VPN and it is very possablie he was using linux to modfy the internet settings in his home. After that, VM to do the job.