How is RPM?

SuperGleeClub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Now i've heard good things about RPM for gaming channels but how is it for non gaming channels? Is the attraction for gaming channels just more licences? Might be a stupid question and if it is sorry haha!

Maker Gen Support

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi @SuperGleeClub,

Although a lot of our network is comprised of gaming channels, we have many other types of channels that are in our network as well ranging from lifestyle and beauty, to comedy sketches and vlogging. Ultimately, RPM is a great network for all channels regardless of the type of content. Everyone has the same goal in mind which is to grow their audience and RPM can definitely help you do that by providing promotion opportunities, extra revenue sources, access to an exclusive talent dashboard called Maker Max, dedicated support staff for all YouTube related issues and partnership questions, and even optimization tips for your channel. If you have any questions at all, please visit max.makerstudios.com/support.html. If you need any more information, you can also write in a support ticket and have your questions answered by someone from our dedicated support team. I've reviewed your channel, and I think your channel would be a great fit for RPM. Your videos are high quality and I can definitely see you having lots of success in our network. Hope to get you partnered soon! Thanks

-RPM Support

SamWalker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its not great nor is it bad, its just in the middle but better ones out there, but also really bad ones as well.