How is my channel thus far?

Jacob Raby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! If you have seen me in other forums then you know that I am VERY new to vlogging. I am learning everything I can when it comes to cameras, video effects, different shot angles, etc. I believe that my videos are progressively getting better and I just want some feedback from what yall think! Please don't be rude(not saying you all will!) But constructive criticism is good! Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Miss Ponzi

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honestly the best part of vid was when you started talking in the end. It was kinda cringy watching you work out with bad form tbh. I suggest you look up alan thrall and athlean x to fix your form. You look like a humble dude, i suggest you do an exercise and comment on it. Like what it works how it helps you go a bit in depth on the food. Little details make a big difference.

Hope this helped!

Reactions: Miss Ponzi

Miss Ponzi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
I like the way you laid out your video. I'm still brand new to this video and editing process myself. I love the fast forward motions. I feature that and slow mo in my video and it looks great! I say keep up the good work!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I checked out your first video. It wasn't bad. Like video quality was perfect. Like can't fault that. I mean if honest It's not something I'd sub to, as it just didn't have the vibrant personality. I mean still good, just not my thing. (hope you don't take that as a insult)

The rest is not that bad.. Just be yourself and stay humble.. You'll grow.