How important is SEO for part-time youtuber?

6StringMadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
@6StringMadMan Thanks a tone. I will have a look at those keywords and get back here if I have any confusion.

Regarding that title, I actually used based on top most motivational video that I found on youtube search as they have million views for those videos. But I will again look for those youtube search keywords too.
Yeah, big channels can get away with titles like that because they can rank for so many keywords that they aren't even trying to rank for. But who knows where the majority of their traffic is coming from? It could be from YouTube searches, suggest videos, recommended videos, playlists, subscribers, channel page, or even off of YouTube completely, like a post on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.

Reactions: Rini Malik

Rini Malik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Yeah, big channels can get away with titles like that because they can rank for so many keywords that they aren't even trying to rank for. But who knows where the majority of their traffic is coming from? It could be from YouTube searches, suggest videos, recommended videos, playlists, subscribers, channel page, or even off of YouTube completely, like a post on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.
You are right. Even I had thought same thing, but those videos were a year ago so I thought, I can rank good in same keywords as mine is uploaded recently and when I did search on adwords for same keywords, competition is low. So all those things I kept in mind and post such big title.