How important are upload times?

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have a really quick question! I'm on a pretty solid schedule of uploading 3 times per week, Monday's, Wednesdays and Fridays, however the times I upload those days vary depending on how busy I am. I use the youtube scheduler and ran tube buddy to see the best time to upload for my videos. It told me 2pm, but that was very early in my posting career and I'm not sure how accurate it is at this point.

Sometimes I get overly anxious and just decide to post first thing in the morning versus waiting for 2pm to roll around.

Unfortunately, tubebuddy doesnt let you check the "best posting times" again unless you buy the full version, which I'm not prepared to do just yet.

Long story short, does it matter if my upload times are sporadic, even if they are on the same 3 days per week? How important is a video's upload time to its overall success?

Thanks everyone!

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm curious to know too! I used to upload whenever I had a new video but one piece of advice I kept getting was to be more consistent with uploading on the same day and time. So not sure how important it is in relation to ratings and views but for your subscriber it's definitely more helpful to know when you'll upload. I'm trying to be more consistent, just need to keep it up! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the strategy / technique advice forum. ^^