How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

sangnguyen123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to monetize your videos and link it with your Adsense account.
nope, it might depend on your content. Now, Youtube is trying hard to scan the channels and videos that dont suitable for ad. and the Monetization icons can be changed from green to yellow.
to handle that, you must appearl a file, then change the tittle + thumnail and just wait 1-2 days.
hope it's useful

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
nope, it might depend on your content. Now, Youtube is trying hard to scan the channels and videos that dont suitable for ad. and the Monetization icons can be changed from green to yellow.
to handle that, you must appearl a file, then change the tittle + thumnail and just wait 1-2 days.
hope it's useful
Thanks. I didn't understand his question when I first read it. I thought he was asking why YouTube wasn't monetizing his channel and didn't know that he had to enable it first. Now I see that he was complaining about videos being marked as not suitable for all advertisers.

Ro Da Thah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
very helpful. thank you so much!
well, I have just create a channel and I only have had 42 sub. how can I increase that. thanks in advance

Coffee Beans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Tim. I have watched a number of your videos on YouTube. Your videos are always helpful and the advice above is amazing! Thank you! I am still a new YouTuber so just having fun with it all right now :)

MillieCan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is all so helpful, thank for the post. So much information to retain.