How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

I don't know about Pateron but I got Gamewisp for Twitch and Youtube which I hope it helps but Amazon Affiliates might help to I might look for alternatives

Thanks for this post. I honestly hadn't thought of most of these things so I can wait to implement them!

Wow, nice job Tim. Hope more of us get to that point! If you can look over my channel will be nice!

The consultancy thing is something I might even try. I know a fair amount about people, human nature, and enough PR to add actual value to someone's channel growth and direction.

Hey Tim, thanks for these great tips. In fact I've watched your video a couple months ago and inspired me to start my own channel 2 months ago. I hope to make a living through YouTube by this year end!

You're not asking them for money. That's what panhandlers do at busy intersections. You're establishing a way of exchanging value. You provide them valuable content and, in the case of Patreon, they get to choose how much value they want to give to you in order to allow you to continue serving them. Don't think about it as just asking for money because that's not true.

That's such a good way to think about it.

Back