How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know about Pateron but I got Gamewisp for Twitch and Youtube which I hope it helps but Amazon Affiliates might help to I might look for alternatives

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for this post. I honestly hadn't thought of most of these things so I can wait to implement them!

itslevy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, nice job Tim. Hope more of us get to that point! If you can look over my channel will be nice!

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
The consultancy thing is something I might even try. I know a fair amount about people, human nature, and enough PR to add actual value to someone's channel growth and direction.

joe @ ewClub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Tim, thanks for these great tips. In fact I've watched your video a couple months ago and inspired me to start my own channel 2 months ago. I hope to make a living through YouTube by this year end!

MyaB

Reaction score
You're not asking them for money. That's what panhandlers do at busy intersections. You're establishing a way of exchanging value. You provide them valuable content and, in the case of Patreon, they get to choose how much value they want to give to you in order to allow you to continue serving them. Don't think about it as just asking for money because that's not true.

That's such a good way to think about it.