Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How I made my first 1000 subs - A mindset advice

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Sophia Calate, Nov 13, 2016.

1. wilandnico
    Cash:
    $20
    Great advice. I definitely need to rethink somethings about my channel. Although I was doing some of these things I realize that I wasn't doing them all. lol

Sophia Calate likes this.
  2. Sophia Calate
    Cash:
    $28
    Thanks @wilandnico! My text is still pretty general, so you have to decide for yourself if you really need all of my advices or maybe just a few. Or maybe even more than that? ;)

3. Firefox Fifa
    Cash:
    $20
    Some great advice, will definitely use this in future!

4. Annette Regina
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $89

Thanks Sophia! i enjoyed this as I just started my youtube channel so this helps! ....and I love (and subscribed to) your channel.

5. Sophia Calate
    Cash:
    $28
    Hey Annette! Thank you very much!

Glad I could help you! Good luck for your start!

6. Heeranee
    Cash:
    $15
    Woh Sophia Calate, thanks for these valuable lessons for small Youtubers like me. You must have put a lot of time writing this article. Thanks so much

7. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    Oh boy, I wasn't expecting it to be so detailed...but I love it! This gives me great advice for planning out my videos even more! Thank you so much!

8. HaiKaiKan
    Cash:
    $21
    Hey Sophia,

This will definitely help me out because I am trying to grow my channel. Do not get me wrong, I am having tons of fun while doing it. I just want to be better, for the last 2 weeks I have been scratching my head on what I can do better. I know that I need new equiptment thats a must but this post really made me even more confident. I just want to say thank you and I cannot wait to grow even more. I hope that you continue to grow as well.

Cheers,
    Kai

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

9. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $118
    Thanks for Posting

10. Hunhura
    Cash:
    $63
    Hey!

What's the most useful channel growth (social media?) plan for small channels (in your opinion)? Any tips on looking for that target audience subscribers and making them check out your channel?

Tbh I just wanna hear your inspiring response

Great post btw! Exactly what had to be said!

Good luck!!!