How I Grew My Channel So Fast!

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would just like to note that Azzvex, the creator of this thread has not posted in two months, and is sitting at 26 subscribers.

I appreciate the tips, man, but the way you write it makes it seem like you're growing at crazy numbers, and it was all thanks to this master plan of yours, the one that you haven't followed since the day after you made this thread. XD

Reactions: GameVestment

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Perhaps the OP is on vacation or busy as hell with other things...

Btw... that's some weird TTS in his videos...
Indeed it is.

I personally think the OP has abandoned YouTube entirely after realizing his channel was very unlikely to reach the YPP application threshold; his video format is not a popular one.

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
OP has abandoned YouTube entirely after realizing his channel was very unlikely to reach the YPP application threshold
According to socialblade's prediction, for my channel reaching the 1000 subscribers threshold will still take more than 1000 days from today, yet not a reason for me to throw the towel...
Of course being part of the YT partnership program or whatever it's called is part of the game - but there's other things that also count (e.g. having fun creating helpful or entertaining videos)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Indeed! Out of multiple channels, I only have one left that still is monetized; but I'm not just going to give up on the others. I'll grow them as I can, but my focus will be on the moneymaker.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I appreciate the tips, man, but the way you write it makes it seem like you're growing at crazy numbers, and it was all thanks to this master plan of yours,
I agree. It good to have a masterplan and all that but everyone knows that growing a channel takes lots and LOTS of hard work and that there is no easy way to do this. Your advice is fine bro but if your channel is "stuck" at 26 subs (I havent checked this) I dont think it would be fair to call it "growing a channel fast"...Anyways best of luck to you

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Feels bad man that it seems you decided to quit. To be honest YouTube is really a hard and a wild beast that you have no idea how to tame or control, sometimes is just better to let it go and hope for the best. You have good tips and I appreciate your post because you inspired me to create my own so thanks so much for that and hopefully you come back, you can do a lot of stuff with animations!

Have a good one

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you have clicked this to: 1. Find out how I grew SO fast and 2. To find out how to grow your own channel, so lets begin...

1. Upload CONSISTENTLY.

The first step to grow your channel is to upload consistently. Consistency is KEY to making it big on YouTube. I always upload consistently, everyday on my channel. You don't have to upload EVERY day but at least upload once a week. It's best to upload daily but do it when ever you can. This also makes it easier for your subscribers to know when you post a new video.

2. Add Productive Tags.

The next step to growing on YouTube is to add tags to your videos. Adding tags to your video increases the chances of your video being found in the YouTube or Google searches. It can be good to use a tag generator, but if you do, make sure the tags are not too COMPETITIVE. A good way to do this is to add the chrome extension, TubeBuddy. It is a free download, and you can check how high tags are searched for and if you should target them in your videos. Say for example you make a ROBLOX video and you decide to add tags, mainly you would add the tag, ROBLOX. But ROBLOX is searched for A LOT, therefore your video is most likely to NOT show up in search results because ROBLOX is a popular tag. So use TubeBuddy and it will show you if the tag is worth targeting or not.

3. Use A Subscribe Watermark.

In my SHORT time of doing YouTube I discovered that using a "SUBSCRIBE" watermark increases the chances of a potential subscriber. This happens because a viewer will see your watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen, and if it says "SUBSCRIBE" they are more likely to subscribe because they see it there.

4. Share your content on social media.

Social media is a GREAT way to get subscribers and views. NEVER post Spam or promotion to social media because people will think you are trying hard to seek attention. The first thing to do before you post your channel and your content to social media is: to gain a small following, and be involved in communities. Facebook and twitter are amazing for getting involved in the community because people have a lot of groups you can join. First it is good to post GOOD comments on other peoples posts and this can increase the chances of a potential follower who MIGHT stay active on your channel, and if they do then they will see your link to your channel and potentially subscribe.

Azzvex On YouTube

Daily Videos, Daily Fun
Great advice!:)

Reactions: GameVestment