How I get extra views on my videos

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm now finding the problem isn't finding views, it's finding people that want to view and talk about the video... I can get decent views on a video, but rarely more than 2-3 likes and maybe one comment...

failtuber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Back in the good old days a bunch of channels would literally work together to help each other become popular, but sadly these days no one gets this because they feel the Networks are the keys to success. Real Networking actually costs nothing and your not handing over your adsense account to others. It's also really important to make the right sort of content for youtube. You need to really examine whats popular and do something which is much better, don't fall into the trap of being a copy cat youtube like so many do.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for the tip, *****! I think it'll come in pretty handy. :D

DoubleWinning

Reaction score
This is an awesome tip, especially if you use it on the first video of a good series! They might be intimidated to watch a video on episode 30, but post up episode 1 and get potentially another person addicted to that series!

Charles M

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Actually that gives me an idea. I often make new videos that are follow ups on older ones. So when I release a follow up video, then I should plug the previous video into the subscriber feed to let the folks who haven't seen the old one to go back and watch it, and the folks who saw it a long time ago to rewatch it. (Some of my follow ups are a year or two after the original).

SpyrxTV

Reaction score
I have actually noticed decently popular people do this, such as the commentator RawInstinct from the whole gaming drama that happened to youtube a couple months back. He quit for a couple months but he was still posting his videos in the feed just like that, I never actually used it though, so i guess i could try and see how good it works XD thanks!!