How i gained 1.2k subs in just 3 months

a bit off topic but soicalblade is plenty stupid obsolete tool. They count 'views' whereas 'hours' is more important now. They put 0 subs if u have hidden them. They falsely accuse people, including me, of earning an estimated annual income from my youtube content- as they are so far off the page that they don't even keep up and know/realise that youtubers with less than 4000wh and 1000subs are not moneytised anymore. I have earnt 87 pence from affiliate links in 6 months lol What if tax peoples HMRC saw the fool hardy £100s estimated by sb?. hmm anyway. rant over lol

but i none of them is relevant to my post, all i used was the sub count which the channel is not hiding. i never said ti was a perfect tool, but its still a useful tool, sorry to hear you had a bad experience withit, they say themselves its not perfect, alot of it is estimated especially revenue as they dont know each channels CPM

Interesting, i'm trying do it for myself, i prefer dont buy that services
Yea I was doing it my self too but 50$ a month isn’t very fair and saves me time also the back links is the best part!

This is an example of one of the back links they do for me.. 53k views on this back link has translated to 8k views now for my video! That’s huge exposure. Potential to make things go viral

Attachments

• 83C7F67F-7137-4C90-AAA6-3880702F6C5C.jpeg
    83C7F67F-7137-4C90-AAA6-3880702F6C5C.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 6
What's the service (I can message if that's better)? I use Google Adwords and I think it helps, but not very quickly and the subs it brings aren't very engaged in the channel at all.

Yea I was doing it my self too but 50$ a month isn’t very fair and saves me time also the back links is the best part!

This is an example of one of the back links they do for me.. 53k views on this back link has translated to 8k views now for my video! That’s huge exposure. Potential to make things go viral
I’m curious what your watchtime percentage is for these videos that are backlinked. Are you finding that the viewers are staying to actually watch the video? Or do they click away after a short bit? Mind sharing your watchtime percentage for that video?

I’m curious what your watchtime percentage is for these videos that are backlinked. Are you finding that the viewers are staying to actually watch the video? Or do they click away after a short bit? Mind sharing your watchtime percentage for that video?
My average time has actually gone up..[DOUBLEPOST=1529222133,1529222111][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you message me I could send their contact information to you

Attachments

• 0E613A50-E410-4C1C-8CF2-64CC246B82C9.png
    0E613A50-E410-4C1C-8CF2-64CC246B82C9.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 8
Back