How i gained 1.2k subs in just 3 months

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so heres my story on how I grew my channel and grew it relatively quick

Most important thing is your video quality and content, without this you'll never grow.

Ok now the juicy "secret"

So I hired a really really good social media agency and they grow my social media accounts and i use that to funnel into youtube, its actually quiet easy nothing fancy haha! at this rate im growing around 10/15 subs a day. Yes this isnt a free method but what good videos lack is exposure and what good social media agency can do is get exposure to you! The best part of this agency i use is that they recently added this package to their monthly plan where they create a ton of back links for my videos that generate a ton of traffic as well and this is all included in their monthly plan. this has been great because my video went from 2k views in 2 months but once they started doing these back links im at 7.1k view on one video in just 2 weeks. thats a huge jump!

Yes its not free but my growth on Instagram and twitter have been great and also my youtube channel! i think anyone thats youtube should hire a marketer. If anyone would like to use the people i use let me know but look into it!

ive attached a picture of the spike, all the traffic comes from pages like Reddit and other forums so its all real.

Attachments

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I hired a really really good social media agency and they grow my social media accounts and i use that to funnel into youtube, its actually quiet easy nothing fancy haha! at this rate im growing around 10/15 subs a day. Yes this isnt a free method but what good videos lack is exposure and what good social media agency can do is get exposure to you!
Yep that is what you can do if you got a budget and good videos:) You got to be careful though. There are some "so called" social media agency who will screw you over (I´m am NOT saying that yours is one of them) but they can make it seem like your channel is growing really fast with "real" "genuine" "interested" subscribers but as soon you stop paying them your subscribers are´nt that interested anymore:) Again I am not saying you social media agency is like that, and I´m glad you found the key:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep that is what you can do if you got a budget and good videos:) You got to be careful though. There are some "so called" social media agency who will screw you over (I´m am NOT saying that yours is one of them) but they can make it seem like your channel is growing really fast with "real" "genuine" "interested" subscribers but as soon you stop paying them your subscribers are´nt that interested anymore:) Again I am not saying you social media agency is like that, and I´m glad you found the key:)
haha im just trying ot share my experience! but yea, these people are real i can see them and a lot of them message me which gets a bit hard to message everyone back!

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i would have thought that any good social media company would suggest to you to put your social media links on your youtube page :) they are not on your channel homepage or linked in your videos, you should probably fix that

you said 1.2k in 3 months but half your videos are older than 3 months so did you just not gain any subs in that entire time? and yes i know i am being picky but you posting your successful method in the advice forum so it really needs to be accurate, in fact, checking your socialblade, you actually gained about 600 subs in the last 3 months.

How long have you been using this company? the last 3 months? i checked out a few of your videos and they are really fun, i feel like whatever this company is doing they could be doing a MUCH better job tbh, your content is an easy sell, i think with better SEO and slightly more regular uploads you could grow a lot faster naturally

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i would have thought that any good social media company would suggest to you to put your social media links on your youtube page :) they are not on your channel homepage or linked in your videos, you should probably fix that

you said 1.2k in 3 months but half your videos are older than 3 months so did you just not gain any subs in that entire time? and yes i know i am being picky but you posting your successful method in the advice forum so it really needs to be accurate, in fact, checking your socialblade, you actually gained about 600 subs in the last 3 months.

How long have you been using this company? the last 3 months? i checked out a few of your videos and they are really fun, i feel like whatever this company is doing they could be doing a MUCH better job tbh, your content is an easy sell, i think with better SEO and slightly more regular uploads you could grow a lot faster naturally
So let me answer these

1. Yes they said for me to put it but not yet, Youtube likes it when you keep things within youtube so for now im not putting my twitter or instagram link but what i should be doing is putting links of my videos in my description but i just havent been good with it yet but i will fix it soon hahah thanks for that

2. So i posted a couple of videos 6 months ago with months inbetween so it didnt get too much from that but i had about 200 subscribers by time i got to when i was using this agency or company (what ever the correct terminalogy is for them)

3. I would agree with you, unfortunately i run a business and its very hard for me to find time to post! but when i do post i get a huge increase in subs etc. Not So sure about social blades stats but thank you for the compliments haha i appreciate it. Ive actually havent been using their suggestions of Tags and how to write my descriptions, im trying to be good at SEO my self.. currently using VidIQ but ive gotten a lot better about it thats for sure but it needs work.. i would just like to be able to do it on my own incase i ever stop using this company.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha im just trying ot share my experience! but yea, these people are real i can see them and a lot of them message me which gets a bit hard to message everyone back!
Thanks for sharing it dude and as I mentioned I´m glad you found the key (with a budget of course) to grow your channel:):up2: and if you feel it´s worth your money that´s great. I just took a brief look at some of your videos and no doubt you got some quality content on you channel:up2: Best of luck with it

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are some "so called" social media agency who will screw you over
eh, I have seen a documentary about that social media manipulation subject.
If I remember right most of the "true unique followers" were either from Baglandesh
(don't get me wrong, nothing to do with the specific country but irrelevant
with the country of origin of the video / facebook post / twitted post language...)
Either there were generated from bots, there was also a demonstration on that,
back from 2013 I think waqs the documentary.

Anyway. Either having 1200 subs as you, either the 1/100th (12 subs like me)
we still both remain anonymous in this huge crowd
of Youtube or Facebook or Insta or whatever...

I do not judge you @That playdough , I have used this kind of (free) services, even with country specific
resources, well hidden and counted not to ring a bell etc... The result? I deleted my channel.
Now I know that a video have e.g. 150 views and 3 are mine and other 147 are genuine.
(...eh... including dislikes!!! :p :D )
That is the difference I mean, you know that someone searched for one of your topics,
picked your video and you do not screw your analytics and keyword planning.

:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for sharing it dude and as I mentioned I´m glad you found the key (with a budget of course) to grow your channel:):up2: and if you feel it´s worth your money that´s great. I just took a brief look at some of your videos and no doubt you got some quality content on you channel:up2: Best of luck with it
Aww man you guys are making me blush thank you! Haha[DOUBLEPOST=1528995538,1528995287][/DOUBLEPOST]
eh, I have seen a documentary about that social media manipulation subject.
If I remember right most of the "true unique followers" were either from Baglandesh
(don't get me wrong, nothing to do with the specific country but irrelevant
with the country of origin of the video / facebook post / twitted post language...)
Either there were generated from bots, there was also a demonstration on that,
back from 2013 I think waqs the documentary.

Anyway. Either having 1200 subs as you, either the 1/100th (12 subs like me)
we still both remain anonymous in this huge crowd
of Youtube or Facebook or Insta or whatever...

I do not judge you @That playdough , I have used this kind of (free) services, even with country specific
resources, well hidden and counted not to ring a bell etc... The result? I deleted my channel.
Now I know that a video have e.g. 150 views and 3 are mine and other 147 are genuine.
(...eh... including dislikes!!! :p :D )
That is the difference I mean, you know that someone searched for one of your topics,
picked your video and you do not screw your analytics and keyword planning.

:)
Haha I agree and I understand what you’re saying, but 50% of my viewers or more are from America, 20% are from Europe(most of it is German) 10% from Latin America, 10% from India Malaysia Indonesia and the rest is like Scandinavia and Middle East so it’s not bad, but I do get a few people from India and they are very talkative I can tell you that! Haha

Reactions: videoeditgr

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
in fact, checking your socialblade, you actually gained about 600 subs in the last 3 months.
a bit off topic but soicalblade is plenty stupid obsolete tool. They count 'views' whereas 'hours' is more important now. They put 0 subs if u have hidden them. They falsely accuse people, including me, of earning an estimated annual income from my youtube content- as they are so far off the page that they don't even keep up and know/realise that youtubers with less than 4000wh and 1000subs are not moneytised anymore. I have earnt 87 pence from affiliate links in 6 months lol What if tax peoples HMRC saw the fool hardy £100s estimated by sb?. hmm anyway. rant over lol

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
a bit off topic but soicalblade is plenty stupid obsolete tool. They count 'views' whereas 'hours' is more important now. They put 0 subs if u have hidden them. They falsely accuse people, including me, of earning an estimated annual income from my youtube content- as they are so far off the page that they don't even keep up and know/realise that youtubers with less than 4000wh and 1000subs are not moneytised anymore. I have earnt 87 pence from affiliate links in 6 months lol What if tax peoples HMRC saw the fool hardy £100s estimated by sb?. hmm anyway. rant over lol
Socialblade just uses the data that is available to them. In this case, the public data they receive and are the most relevant to people are subs and views. They have no access to your watchtime hours thus cannot share that in their analytics.

The only thing that would be questionable is their estimated income since they use their own CPM range to calculate those numbers based on 30-day estimates. Even then, they do cover the range for most channels. They don't take account that some channels can no longer be monetized, but again, it's just a CPM estimate. They have no information to know whether the channel is monetized or not. They simply are saying that if the channel were to be monetized, that would be their income range.

And views are still extremely relevant just not as much so in YouTube's algorithm. Sponsor deals still rely heavily on view estimates and base payouts on CPVs.