How i can protect my content ?

Sebastian Vieru

Reaction score
Hey guy's i have one channel ...my company its in sport's events organization . Our shows are on tv and also live on internet , after ich show a lot of people uploade videos from our shows . I send the mesages , i send request to youtube but nothing its hapining. I'm losing money and also views . Please let me know how i can protect my content . TNX

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You mean someone is attending a physical event and taking their own recording? or you are streaming live and they are recording the screen?

Sebastian Vieru

Reaction score
They are recording the screen ! and after they upload on youtube after 10 minuts from the fights

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
theres nothing you can do. other than report and wait for youtube to act. Maybe get others to report it too so that they give it more priority?

It would be different if they were downloading your recording and trying to re-upload it as youtube would recognise it as a 100% perfect copy of something already uploaded, and would not work.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It seems like you did everything you can do, now you just have to wait for YouTube to do something about it. Btw this is the introduction thread where you introduce yourself, I think this belongs in the YouTube help thread:)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Welcome to YTtalk! =) I've moved this to the copyright discussion forum. ^_^