Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

HOW i can do THAT

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by YasoTak, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:42 AM.

1. YasoTak
    Cash:
    $0
    HOW.png
    How i can make That link in my Videos
    =
    Thanks

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $11
    Not trying to be smart here, since I'm new in YouTube. But it looks like, that link is equal to Annotation feature that has long gone. I don't think you are able to do that anymore.
    What you can do is using Cards feature that also gives you a link on the top right corner but not as obvious as the Annotation. Just a quick tip, you can mention on your video by pointing your finger to the Cards on your video and saying like "Check this nice video about ...."
    I hope this helps.

3. Firefang
    Cash:
    $15
    I might be wrong but, as far as I'm aware it's an option you have when enabling ads in youtube videos. You might have to search around in your channel settings, I think I encountered it there one time. But it doesn't seem to be something like an annotation, as I think you intend to use it to link to something related to you, like an instagram or something? If it is indeed an ad, i don't think you can. And annotations are no longer a thing so ..

4. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,048
    I've moved this to the YouTube chat forum. ^_^

Firefang likes this.
  5. YasoTak
    Cash:
    $0
    :( no one know , BTW i will research then i will feedback

6. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $6,750
    Since it's a link to a 3rd party website (facebook), I'm guessing it's a paid adwords ad. That is the only way to directly link to an external website that doesn't belong to the YT creator. I noticed it's a music video. I'm guessing the video is a promoted vid (paid for) to promote the song. That gives you the right to link to facebook on-screen.

The feature is called a "CTA overlay" (call to action overlay) :

If you have a YouTube channel linked to your AdWords account, you can create CTA overlays for video plays across YouTube (whether the video play is triggered by a video ad or not). The overlay will appear as soon as the video begins to play and can be closed by the viewer. When viewers click the overlay, they'll be redirected to your external site as specified in the overlay's final URL.

Currently, CTAs remain on the video for as long as the video owner chooses, even if the video is no longer being promoted.

Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/150471?hl=en