How has yttalk helped you?

NoFugs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just curious and also want to know what you like about it? How long you've been using it? I heard about yttalk a long time ago from a friend and came here as I decided to try youtube(build up my channel). I seen a thread that some people can make you banners and intros which is pretty cool. I'm still looking for an intro/outro help lol

Reactions: Vivian King

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well, it has given me a lot of great information on furthering my YouTube channel and has given me a lot of great YouTube friends! I've been on here for a couple of months now and am really loving it.:)

Reactions: Sk Jony and NoFugs

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The best thing about yttalk for me is putting things into perspective. Although there is a lot of great information on here that every YouTuber should consider reading, the main takeaway from what I learned on yttalk is that there is so much more behind-the-scenes work than I realized. It's easy for many to say "content is king," but a king cannot rule if there is nothing and no one to support it and speak of his name. Yttalk showed me that creating good content is only the beginning. If you truly want to succeed, you better start creating a strong support around your content.

NoFugs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The best thing about yttalk for me is putting things into perspective. Although there is a lot of great information on here that every YouTuber should consider reading, the main takeaway from what I learned on yttalk is that there is so much more behind-the-scenes work than I realized. It's easy for many to say "content is king," but a king cannot rule if there is nothing and no one to support it and speak of his name. Yttalk showed me that creating good content is only the beginning. If you truly want to succeed, you better start creating a strong support around your content.
Ahh, I see, I like what you said there. Make sense

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
YTTALK has been a great place to network. If I never found this forum, I may not have never found the guy who introduced me to reddit and the niche I'm currently in.

Reactions: NoFugs and Sk Jony

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I joined around 2.5 years ago, though I haven't always been active. It's helped me to optimize my channel and I think gain a few subscribers as well. Overall it's been a positive experience.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So far, it helped me make money from post... oh wait, that's YTTalk Money xD

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
First of all it give to me awesome YouTuber friends. I connect them and earn lots of things and gather heavy knowledge. Not only this my channel grow rapidly that I can't believe. This is the best YT forum in Internet world.

Reactions: NoFugs

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have picked up several little tips in the short time I have been here.
For me the best thing is to be around other YouTubers. Just to learn of the highs and lows. What to do and what not to do.
Receiving/Giving opinions/help etc.
Its a good place to be for any aspiring YouTuber.

Reactions: NoFugs

GhostRSA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Definitely! Things that I would never have thought about or even knew about is mentioned daily here. Just by looking at what other tubers have done and are doing helps me improve as well.