How has your YouTube experience been so far...

Random Invite

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, just like to know how your youtube experience has been so far.

Either issues with partnerships (MCNs) or Amazing support Let Me Know! :D

Reactions: TriformTrininty

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I joined the Freedom! MCN shortly after creating my channel. I was thinking that it will help me grow my channel. The truth is they never did a single thing to help me and that's why I'm in the process of unlinking with them.

What I love about my short (1 month) experience with my YouTube channel is that I made some new friends and that there are actually people who contact me, like and comment on my vidoes. It is awesome because I never thought that anyone would actually be interested in my videos. It make me work harder on my videos and I'm already considering upgrading my equipment to make my content better.

I can't say enough about THIS forum. All the friendly feedback and advice I got here was and is amazing. I never thought it can be like that (after my experience with Freedom! forums which for the most part is a spam-fest).

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
My YouTube experience so far has been a bunch of ups and downs! I get discouraged when the subscriber count remains the same for a while but lately it's been raising pretty steadily. :)

Reactions: Random Invite

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Designer
I decided to come back to my channel, got a bit disheartened and have taken a few days off to re-collect my priorities and decide whether or not it's time to just throw in the towel, or keep creating.

Random Invite

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I joined the Freedom! MCN shortly after creating my channel. I was thinking that it will help me grow my channel. The truth is they never did a single thing to help me and that's why I'm in the process of unlinking with them.

What I love about my short (1 month) experience with my YouTube channel is that I made some new friends and that there are actually people who contact me, like and comment on my vidoes. It is awesome because I never thought that anyone would actually be interested in my videos. It make me work harder on my videos and I'm already considering upgrading my equipment to make my content better.

I can't say enough about THIS forum. All the friendly feedback and advice I got here was and is amazing. I never thought it can be like that (after my experience with Freedom! forums which for the most part is a spam-fest).
Awesome to hear, Freedom says they will "HELP" YouTubes with their channels but honestly they can't help everyone you know... sucks but it's life :( I think they have like over 100k channels with Freedom MCN. But I'm glad that you've settled into the community :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427071997,1427071936][/DOUBLEPOST]
My YouTube experience so far has been a bunch of ups and downs! I get discouraged when the subscriber count remains the same for a while but lately it's been raising pretty steadily. :)
Great to hear mate! If you keep hitting those milestones subs should start to roll in! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427072076][/DOUBLEPOST]
I decided to come back to my channel, got a bit disheartened and have taken a few days off to re-collect my priorities and decide whether or not it's time to just throw in the towel, or keep creating.
Yeah, YouTube Is not the easiest hobby, but hopefully If you work hard enough hobbies can turn into jobs. ect... :D

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A roller coaster. But one that I am definitely happy to have gotten on. Looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Amazing journey! Enjoying each and every moment, making awesome friends on YTTALK and showing off my talent :p

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So far it has been pretty good. I have a very nice community of people that watch my channel. My network has been ok I guess, but I don't really expect to have an awesome one untill I get a decent amount bigger of a channel.