How fast Youtube channel should grow?

Danial97

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys
I'm just Curious about how fast youtube channel usually grows..
I'm having mine for one month with 6K view and 19 subs...i think I'm Growing so slow...
will be glad if u share yours and give me some tips about it

Reactions: duggal16

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Your growth is way better than mine. I think had maybe 8 or 9 subs after my first month. I don't know what good growth but mine is not great.

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For my channel it took about 7 months to go from 20-100 subs (don't know how long 0-100 was). It took me about 2 years and 2 months to go from 100 - 1000 subs. From that just 9 months to go from 1000 - 2000. So it's sort of a snowball effect, I'm hoping to go from 2k to 10k quicker than 0-2000 took.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hiii ,
your channel can grow fast but for that you need to use quality not a quantity in your video as well as consistency is very important and than you need to use backlins as well tags and also you can take help from seo expertise. be patience and don't avoid your feedback and don't try to ignore comments reply

Reactions: Danial97

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
THe old adage is, the first 100 subscribers are the hardest.
The thing that people do not consider is how huge, YUGE YT is. there are thousands of videos uploaded worldwide daily. It took me about a year to grow to 200 subscribers. People are strange today because they want to be a part of something. The bigger your channel gets the higher & faster your channel will grow.
Always engage your subscribers & give them reason to keep on coming back.
Great luck.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys
I'm just Curious about how fast youtube channel usually grows..
I'm having mine for one month with 6K view and 19 subs...i think I'm Growing so slow...
will be glad if u share yours and give me some tips about it
Are you promoting your videos online after posting it on youtube? If you don't promote your sub count will grow but slowly

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
it can vary from channel to channel quite a bit but I think for most the first year isn't very fast growth honestly for your first month to get 6k views is better than I did my first month.

took me a year to reach 1k subs. then I hit 10k before the end of my second year.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am always trying to engage subscribers or anyone watching my videos but I am really not getting anywhere with questions being asked? Any advice on this, just seen in another post on here about engaging users.

Last edited:
Reactions: GiggaVega

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am always trying to engage subscribers or anyone watching my videos but I am really not getting anywhere with questions being asked? Any advice on this, just seen in another post on here about engaging users.
You are probably watching hundreds if not thousands of videos on YouTube each year. How often do you aswer the questions being asked? What made you answer the question? And all the videos where you didn't answer the question why didn't you?

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am always trying to engage subscribers or anyone watching my videos but I really not getting anywhere with questions being asked? Any advice on this, just seen in a on here about engaging users.
Welcome aboard Jennifer.
Youtube is a vast & wild wilderness lol. It is getting harder & harder to grow channels today especially with all the changes that happen behind the scenes that we are never told about. Even the big channels have felt the pinch starting mid 2019. It will take time for you to grow a community of people responding to you. It took me a few months before people started leaving comments & now a year later, there is plenty of back & forth.
Great luck.

Reactions: mrsjennifer.brown