How far will "female" get you?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I agree with this 100%
I don't incorporate "the "female" into my videos and channel" unless the role requires it! I try to stay in character on my channel and keep the quality where it should be. Yet, by writing this I do not judge women that do incorporate a bit to much of female in their thumbnail, channel or video. Since I go by the policy "you reap what you sow" meaning that if it's only a pretty face with a flat personality it won't go very far.. I might be wrong, but that is what I believe.
Yes! If you do incorporate the female-factor into your videos, it should be used only to add to the specified content you already have in your videos. It shouldn't be THE content of your video. If someone has a naturally sexy voice, great! Go ahead and use that but you can't be dependent on that alone for long. It will eventually come down to good content and personality :)

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
No friends that are guys. I literally have no friends that are girls. I would think that I make good content with the funds that I have now. I usually hate people that use their body for views.
Ah, I see what you mean now, thanks. I agree that it's better to (net)work with friends--female or male.

copycat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yes! If you do incorporate the female-factor into your videos, it should be used only to add to the specified content you already have in your videos. It shouldn't be THE content of your video. If someone has a naturally sexy voice, great! Go ahead and use that but you can't be dependent on that alone for long. It will eventually come down to good content and personality :)
+1 agreed

Reactions: Lilikoi Juice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Comedian
we tried having a female in one of our videos, they didn't return our calls though. I sleep in the same bed as one of them. she did go on JTV and made a sandwhich and doubled our viewers, it was kinda sad to see. We were playing pachobels cannon on ukuleles and she put turkey on bread...