How far will "female" get you?

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yes, yes, and yes! I know a very sexy girl but she is a complete dummy. It's entertaining for a bit but then, not so much...

The best thing is to not use the "female" in this way...
well they would probaly get a big amount of views of boobs are shown, also a record amount of dislikes but still. and well, if there is to much nude it will just get zero since it will get banned...

SnowOnyx

I'm so chill it's spooky.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This is the reason why I want to work in a group with friends rather than myself. I know I'd have a better chance with more people.

Reactions: Jazzy

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your looks will only get you so far. Looks aren't everything however. Look at DailyGrace & thecommunitychannel! NOT SAYING THEY'RE UGLY (Grace is fine as hell but I don't swing for that team) but it's their personality that makes them unique. On the other hand, look at HotForWords. Her videos were the s**t way back then but now I don't even hear about her anymore. She has massive tits, yeah. She's smart as hell, yeah. Who cares now? Nobody!

Personality is always the winner in the long run. Always.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
This is the reason why I want to work in a group with friends rather than myself. I know I'd have a better chance with more people.
Friends that are girls? You'd have to have good quality, good content, and not simply use the female factor as a way to network. Sexy and cleavage are not a good way to market your channel if you want to grow legitimately.

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a little bit of a funny topic for me since this really isn't something to apply to one gender. Hell, there are male speed runners out there that take off their shirt after so many donations. Both men and women use looks in some fashion because that's how our entertainment industry work. You still need skill or quirk eventually or else you'll plateau.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
This is a little bit of a funny topic for me since this really isn't something to apply to one gender. Hell, there are male speed runners out there that take off their shirt after so many donations. Both men and women use looks in some fashion because that's how our entertainment industry work. You still need skill or quirk eventually or else you'll plateau.
Oh, yes, that's definitely true. I've seen the "gender-vantage" strategy being used by both sides but, more often by females. In either case, like you and others have mentioned, it won't get you far in the long run without personality or content. I'd hope people currently using this method or thinking of doing this will realize that :)

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How far will 'female' get you......

Hmmm.............let me re-phrase that..............How may perverts are there??

lol

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Yes, yes, and yes! I know a very sexy girl but she is a complete dummy. It's entertaining for a bit but then, not so much...

The best thing is to not use the "female" in this way...
i have so much respect for you

SnowOnyx

I'm so chill it's spooky.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Friends that are girls? You'd have to have good quality, good content, and not simply use the female factor as a way to network. Sexy and cleavage are not a good way to market your channel if you want to grow legitimately.
No friends that are guys. I literally have no friends that are girls. I would think that I make good content with the funds that I have now. I usually hate people that use their body for views.

copycat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sexy thumbnails, sultry commentary, and good-looks can be a great way to lure people to your channel. And yes. From there, you would probably get an increase in views, a few more subs, and that's all fine and dandy. However, is that all that matters in the end? I don't think so.
I agree with this 100%
I don't incorporate "the "female" into my videos and channel" unless the role requires it! I try to stay in character on my channel and keep the quality where it should be. Yet, by writing this I do not judge women that do incorporate a bit to much of female in their thumbnail, channel or video. Since I go by the policy "you reap what you sow" meaning that if it's only a pretty face with a flat personality it won't go very far.. I might be wrong, but that is what I believe.