How far will "female" get you?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
I feel that, trying to make a channel on YT as a female is like getting guys to notice you. You use sex appeal and charm to hook and reel them in first. Then it's up to your other skills--not your bedroom ones--to keep them interested and into you. Whatever that skill may be, use it, and make sure you are good at it; practice and perfect it. Let's face it, good looks on YT can only get you so far. If you have a hot body and a flat personality, you aren't going to keep a guy interested. A great cleavage doesn't give a viewer enough reason to keep listening to you talk about lame and boring ideas.

You have to retain the viewer and keep them coming back for more. A sub, I guess, is like achieving relationship status.

As far as I know, sex--still--sells.
Sexy thumbnails, sultry commentary, and good-looks can be a great way to lure people to your channel. And yes. From there, you would probably get an increase in views, a few more subs, and that's all fine and dandy. However, is that all that matters in the end? I don't think so. I'm sure you would want subs--real active subs--and fans that honestly enjoy your videos for what it is. So, what comes after incorporating the "female" into your videos and channel?

I have no interest in girl youtubers really... 90% of the time they arnt even good at what theyre playing (if a gaming channel)

And posting "sexy" thumbnails will get you a community guildlines strike.

Most of my subs are male and I don't even show myself in the vids. But yes sometimes people like to sub for people who look good. It's not just females its men as well.
I think that you should change your technique of youtubing and try to attract other type of audience to your channel and it will be worth it.

I have no interest in girl youtubers really... 90% of the time they arnt even good at what theyre playing (if a gaming channel)

And posting "sexy" thumbnails will get you a community guildlines strike.
This goes to say that the "female" incorporation doesn't get you very far, which is what I was trying to point out, haha. I guess I should have indicated that in my first post. :)

what can boobs and a sexy body serve you if you cant even talk the talk or prove something, honestly speaking i believe what you say is true but then the question will be "how far will a Female go?" showing a few cleavage openings? wearing a miniskirt? that could only please the person to an extent. yes that can spice things up. but the way i think about it youre just another one of a mans fantasy if you do that. showing boobs wont get the biggest views most of the time, well thats my opinion im sure someone is going to quote this and fight for their beliefs. :) well then shall we dance?

Most of my subs are male and I don't even show myself in the vids. But yes sometimes people like to sub for people who look good. It's not just females its men as well.
I think that you should change your technique of youtubing and try to attract other type of audience to your channel and it will be worth it.
Yup, some people do sub for "looks" but definitely not many. Once you do this though, it's hard to rid yourself of it because you've already acclimated your viewers to that particular genre and style. I agree, that if this were someone's technique they should change it as they will not get far with it.

This isn't my technique, by the way :p

mmyeah, good looking girls sometimes grap my attention in the thumbnails to be honest, clicking it is a diffrend story. when the camera is placed higher up so you have a look at... well you know, then its just done for me and i just know its just for attention, then i place a dislike and a dumb comment that i got distracted, BY A OTHER THUMBNAIL HAAAAAAAA

what can boobs and a sexy body serve you if you cant even talk the talk or prove something, honestly speaking i believe what you say is true but then the question will be "how far will a Female go?" showing a few cleavage openings? wearing a miniskirt? that could only please the person to an extent. yes that can spice things up. but the way i think about it youre just another one of a mans fantasy if you do that. showing boobs wont get the biggest views most of the time, well thats my opinion im sure someone is going to quote this and fight for their beliefs. :) well then shall we dance?
Yes, yes, and yes! I know a very sexy girl but she is a complete dummy. It's entertaining for a bit but then, not so much...

The best thing is to not use the "female" in this way...

Back