How famous do you have to be on YouTube to make money

Reaction score
Its estimated that you get .33 cents per view once your partnered, so it depends on how your life is really, like I could probably live off of about 150000 views a month... But ive barely even broken 25000. Its rough out there for a public pranker.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
my favorite youtuber anna saccone has 80,000 subs on her beauty channel and 30,000 subs on her vlog channel, and she doesnt work besides making her videos. 33 cents per view would be lovely. it doesnt sound like a lot, but if ur getting a decent amount of views it does add up. as far as not working, no one can really speak for someone else, because as ppl mentioned, it depends on your life expenses.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
my favorite youtuber anna saccone has 80,000 subs on her beauty channel and 30,000 subs on her vlog channel, and she doesnt work besides making her videos. 33 cents per view would be lovely. it doesnt sound like a lot, but if ur getting a decent amount of views it does add up. as far as not working, no one can really speak for someone else, because as ppl mentioned, it depends on your life expenses.
there is no way they pay .33 cents per view. I think its more like 1 dollar per 1000 channel views and views only depend on what the tru view and banner ads pay. The big big youtubers like epic meal time and tobuscus have sponsors who pay them additional advertisement money for shout outs and product placement. I imagine its the same with the make up ladys.

Jess kavanagh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
its not about how famous, its about the amount of views you get

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its estimated that you get .33 cents per view once your partnered, so it depends on how your life is really, like I could probably live off of about 150000 views a month... But ive barely even broken 25000. Its rough out there for a public pranker.
That .33 Cent per View are definitely wrong or were you talking about .33 Cent per 1000 Views?

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
there is no way they pay .33 cents per view. I think its more like 1 dollar per 1000 channel views and views only depend on what the tru view and banner ads pay. The big big youtubers like epic meal time and tobuscus have sponsors who pay them additional advertisement money for shout outs and product placement. I imagine its the same with the make up ladys.
1 dollar per 1000 channel views. well that is quite a difference there, isnt it. i guess ppl wont really know until it happens to them, or unless someone talks.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reactions: retrotulip