How Engaging are you on YouTube?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always respond to comments directed at myself on the YTtalkTV channel, I wont respond for others though like thanking them for commenting if I didnt make the video myself, it would just feel odd or as if I was taking credit for something I didnt make 100% but in general yeah I always comment back even if its just a thanks for commenting or watching etc the only time I really dont bother commenting back is when there isnt anything to say :D

Reactions: Marc Corn
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to always comment and engage with the person, that way someone is more likely to go back to your own page and check you out :)
made quite a few friends that way and we regularly check out each others bits

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
I try to reply back as much as possible...and as far as talking about trending videos...I dnt really do it that much cuz every body does it! I try to be unique! lol

SabiaNz

Reaction score
I respond to genuine posts, I always ignore any haters/trolls.

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I reply to most of my Youtube comments, but I have yet to do any tag videos, I don't know I just haven't found any I particularly want to do yet.

Reactions: retrotulip

Briannabana

Lacey Less Singer/Songwriter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I reply to every comment because if I reply to someones comment there's a higher chance that they will come back to my video , meaning I will have more views :)