How Engaging are you on YouTube?

Marc Corn

This is a question I get asked a lot, How engaging are you on YouTube?

I thought I would get everyones opinion on this, do you reply back to every comment, trend, tags?

I personally go out my way to respond to every comment but I rarely engage in tags or trends videos but I can see why people do them.

I get a large disbalance in terms of my views to comments ratio on my videos - but those who do care to drop a comment, I do try my best to reply to them. I only get an average of 4-5 comments per video on my channel but it makes my day when I see someone's bothered. :)

i respond to every comment, which is not many yet. and i leave comments on other peoples videos as well. its nice to make youtube friends that way. but even if its not someone that makes videos, if someone took the time to leave me a nice comment, i would certainly at least take the time to respond and say thank you.

I comment way too much. I respond to almost all comments on my videos, and comment frequently on other peoples' videos. I've actually had some people I like discover my channel from commenting so much. They eventually get curious and check out my channel. So yeah, DO ALL THE ENGAGEMENT!

I message back to every single comment that I receive and most personal messages on youtube (unless they're spam). I don't follow trends and don't recommend people to do so (unless they're desperate for views) because you need to make the videos create your own - what you want to do :)

Back