Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How does your ''finished product'' look like in the movie editor?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by jezushentaichrist, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jezushentaichrist
    Cash:
    $8
    I'm a person that's always curious how stuff look at other people ,

I'm talking about when you are done with editting, how does it look like in the editing software ? I'll start :)

[​IMG]

2. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $49
    Interesting topic. Here's one of my videos from last summer. I was hoping my ski video would have saved properly, that's the one I did the most editing on. What program are you using?
    power director shot.jpg

3. jezushentaichrist
    Cash:
    $8
    I use adobe premiere , :) What program do you use ? =o

4. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $49
    This is Cyberlink PowerDirector. It was a toss up between Premiere and PowerDirector when I tried the demos.

5. wasabiroots
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $401
    I'm using Sony Vegas. My edits look like that coz I always have stuff flying over the screen, sometimes add extra sound effects and often change music where needed.

upload_2017-1-11_16-12-25.png
    upload_2017-1-11_16-13-20.png
    upload_2017-1-11_16-15-51.png

I always wanted to see how people's edits look like. Always curious because everytime I see a thread on how long people edit their video, I always envy how quick they say they could edit.