How does upload frequency will affect my CPM?

SkeletalKing

Reaction score
By being an animator, I'll only be able to upload a videos ranging from 2:30 to 6 minutes max on bi-weekly or monthly basis. Since you all know animation take a while to produce, not to mention, college. So my watch time is gonna be pretty low. I've made my research on how to make my videos viral, however (1m views and up)

I am by no means expect to make a living out of YouTube since it's ad module is pretty infamous for animators. All I want to to pay the tuition which is $67,000

So to wrap this up:
-Video will be uploaded bi-weekly or monthly
-2 to 6 minute each video

I want to achieve a $4 CPM, but is that possible with the way I upload the content?

Last edited:

KooL KiD Gamers!

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
would actully like to know this myself since my schedule is pretty tight to upload vidoes daily/weekly

Scapestrato

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
No idea if/how upload frequency affects CPM, for sure it affects the total amount of views you will receive.

A sure-fire way to obtain an higher CPM is to target audience from countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK and a few others as online advertisers spend most of their budget in those markets.

I.E. if you make funny animated skits about Donald Trump in English language you will have way higher CPM as opposed to publishing shorts about Nepalese monks in Chinese :)