How does one grow on Youtube?

OhMyMilton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone I got a question and that is how to grow on youtube? I feel like my channel is good enough to get in a couple of subs. I've been doing 'Youtube' for month already and all I got was 3 Subs one of them is my mom lol. I just need advice and tips on how to grow. I use sony vegas 13 and PS to edit my videos. All my videos are HD. I usually do lets play, tutorials, and starting to talk about star wars in my channel. I use Tube Buddy to help me put in the right tags but still no views. So any tips?

Thank you for your time to read this.

ChineseIrish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Find out what your USP is. Unique Selling Point. Why people should watch you instead of any other person on youtube.

Make those videos at least twice a week.
Do that for 3 years and if you haven't grown by then maybe check again.

OhMyMilton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Find out what your USP is. Unique Selling Point. Why people should watch you instead of any other person on youtube.

Make those videos at least twice a week.
Do that for 3 years and if you haven't grown by then maybe check again.
Yeah your right, I guess ill keep making tutorials because I recently started doing that and I already got likes in a day. Thank you for the advice

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A combination of being unique, having quality content out, and decent marketing through social media. :)

OhMyMilton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A combination of being unique, having quality content out, and decent marketing through social media. :)
Thank you! What kind of content you think I should be putting out? :eek:

OhMyMilton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's so old school! love it haha. How do you record it??
I still have my original GameCube back from 2004 and well I got myself a game capture card called "elgato" then I hooked it up and bam! It's pretty easy or you can use a Wii as well to record gamecube