How does my Voice sound Like? [Please tell me]

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did wonder if you was talking English or not for a second, When you notice it's just an accent it isn't too bad I can understand u. I would say maybe edit your audio that would help to understand u. Maybe compression? Some bits are quieter and LOUDER than others. Keep it up man.
Aha Thanks for the feedback. I understand the Louder and quite parts. I do things like funny moments. So I take clips with length of 3 hours recorded different days and edit them together into Highlights. I will try to keep my Micprohone at one specific spot

alexmanzano

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's that thing? When you hear your own voice you critique so much and notice the "bad things" but when ever some else hears it they just hear another voice. Same goes for physical appearance. Just get over how you sound or look.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's that thing? When you hear your own voice you critique so much and notice the "bad things" but when ever some else hears it they just hear another voice. Same goes for physical appearance. Just get over how you sound or look.
Aha Thank you for explaining! I was just confused xD