How does my Voice sound Like? [Please tell me]

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there! So I have Always wondered how I sound like. But I never got an Answer. Do I sound bad, good, light, deep, and how is it in General? I am REALLY Interested in knowing, so if you want to help me search Abdullahx9000 on YouTube, watch a video and tell me. All feedback is Appreciated.

Toasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Your voice sounds perfectly normal lol

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
You have a accent in the way that you can hear that you are from an Middle Eastern country. Personally I would like you to pronounce a little clearer, you also have a bit of a lisp. Your laugh is quite contagious though :)

Reactions: Abdullahx9000

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have a accent in the way that you can hear that you are from an Middle Eastern country. Personally I would like you to pronounce a little clearer, you also have a bit of a lisp. Your laugh is quite contagious though :)
Aha that kind of accent xD You are right I am from Middle Eastern country: Palestine. I am trying my best to pronounce better, as I have some speaking problems with pronouncing and Stuttering, I am improving =] Also thank you for the compliment and the feedback I Really appreciate that! =]

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Aha that kind of accent xD You are right I am from Middle Eastern country: Palestine. I am trying my best to pronounce better, as I have some speaking problems with pronouncing and Stuttering, I am improving =] Also thank you for the compliment and the feedback I Really appreciate that! =]
An, then making videos seems like a perfect way to practice! Good luck and you're welcome n.n

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I did wonder if you was talking English or not for a second, When you notice it's just an accent it isn't too bad I can understand u. I would say maybe edit your audio that would help to understand u. Maybe compression? Some bits are quieter and LOUDER than others. Keep it up man.