How does it feel knowing someone half way across the world watched your video?

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you sort your analytics to most percentage watched subscribed only. You get your biggest fans.

some guy on some random island I've never heard of is a subscriber that has watched a few videos to 1000%
that means he's re watched them over and over lol.
and he's the only one in the country xD wish I could meet him/her lol
I'm thinking of this XD

Reactions: Lightsen

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love it. There are some of my videos that just get a lot of hits in the UK and Eastern Europe because I'm a hockey channel. I think its awesome, I always give a shout out to my UK and European users when i make the series they watch the most.

Reaction score
To me it's fascinating! we only a click away from people all around the world. I imagine people watching my videos and I really hope that they like it :) feels even better when they hit the like button :p

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I find it really cool, but also interesting! How did they find my video?! :bounce: I'll occasionally get a view or a comment from somewhere I've never even heard of.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a lot of viewers from Europe and especially Germany and it's pretty cool but it's also kind of mind blowing. I picked up a lot of subs from a large German channel that played the same game I did and now like 60% of my views are from Germany haha.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
It's cool. I just hope they could understand through visuals alone in case they don't understand the language haha

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's cool. I just hope they could understand through visuals alone in case they don't understand the language haha
I was surprised to learn how prevalent English is in smaller countries. Even though Danish is the official language of Denmark 90% of their population speaks English, so the language barrier might not be as big as you think.