Vlog How Does Collab Work?

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey all!! Just really wondering how a vlog collab would work? I'm in the DFW Texas Area and I'm interested in collabing if anyone thinks it would benefit them!! Just not really sure what we would do or how it would work? I've been contacted and I've contacted a few other channels with specific niches to kind of be a test dumby or a participant in there type of niche but not sure if that's the best move or not!! Either way I'm interested just let me know!!

Reactions: PvtPsycho

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I used to be super active on YTTALK. I made friends over here. We were telling each other to make videos for YTTALK. So this is how collabs used to work. We became friends then collab.

PvtPsycho

Friendly Neighborhood Psycho
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all!! Just really wondering how a vlog collab would work? I'm in the DFW Texas Area and I'm interested in collabing if anyone thinks it would benefit them!! Just not really sure what we would do or how it would work? I've been contacted and I've contacted a few other channels with specific niches to kind of be a test dumby or a participant in there type of niche but not sure if that's the best move or not!! Either way I'm interested just let me know!!
I would definitely ‘feel out’ the people you talk about collaborating with first. This just gives it a less creepy feel. On a separate note, I am also from the DFW area (more towards Dallas) and if I were to do something, I would suggest meeting up near some historical land marks in either city (for example where Kennedy was shot) and make a video close to the idea of “Two random strangers have fun learning about history”
That’s just what seems like something is watch though. By all means do what kind of video you like but feel the person out first!