• Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know how to promote myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I was wondering if some of you have some tips and tricks to get some views from forums.
We all know that before posting threads to promote you video and channel you should post at least 10 times a day for 2 days in my opinion, but are there some kind of posts that get more traffic than others?
Does SEO on your post on a forum make any difference in how the post ranks and how much traffic it gets?
Does making a really good post get you some visitors or just some likes?
Basically if you have any experience in forums and promoting yourself on forums and you'd like to share it feel free to do it maybe we could make something very interesting out of this post!
Have a wonderful day and cheers!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess you need to be more active and make at least 20-1 posts-video. it also depends on how you promote your videos, if you just post your video without any context and just like that, it will not get a lot of views!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I'd say, for the most part, people don't like reading self-promotional posts on forums as it's quite spammy. That's why most forums (including this one) have rules about it. :)

For the most part, the more established a member is, the more likely that his/her posts will have weight and influence. At the other end of scale, brand new members of forums tend to have very little influence or reputation.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess you need to be more active and make at least 20-1 posts-video. it also depends on how you promote your videos, if you just post your video without any context and just like that, it will not get a lot of views!
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I'd say, for the most part, people don't like reading self-promotional posts on forums as it's quite spammy. That's why most forums (including this one) have rules about it. :)

For the most part, the more established a member is, the more likely that his/her posts will have weight and influence. At the other end of scale, brand new members of forums tend to have very little influence or reputation.
Thanks for taking some time and reading the post, I'm looking forward to be more active obviously becuase this is a freat forum and I'm really enjoying my stay!

Reactions: Crown

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually if you make self promotion threads on forums people don’t like it because it gives off the vibe that you’re only here for subscribers. Just get involved in different threads and contribute some good information and some people might click on your video links and subscribe, but this forum is usually used for meeting new people and learning everything you need to know about having a channel and sometimes you might end up getting new subscribers.

Reactions: justread