How do you stay positive?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I started doing videos 2 months ago and I have a small number of subscribers. I know it's not something that happens over night but sometimes it makes me think that I do something wrong. So I wanted to ask you how did you stayed positive and stuff until, let's say, you first 20 subscribers ?
I just never gave up I guess. I tried but I loved YouTube taht much I couldn't stay away. My first 20 subs took me around 3 months. (First channel that died out) that was my first time ever on YouTube lol

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sometimes no results make people wonder why they are even doin things, you can only do things for yourself for so long until it makes you think, i mean even if the video is not the greatest w spend at least 4 hours on making it awesome and with no results...it's tough

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The main thing is to just to stick to the schedule you have, and switch it around every 6 months if there is no growth. eventually you will find the winning formula.

Cosy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Iv been making videos for 2 Years and i currently have 1,132 subscribers. My dream is too become a YouTuber and i will never honestly give up on that dream , i upload 1-2 videos a week (or at least try to) and i like to focus on how i can improve my channel each week. This week i have been working on my SEO and trying to rank my videos higher , i have been quite successful and it has really motivated me. My advice is to set yourself weekly goals on how you can improve your channel (don't just set goals around the numbers) and you will find that accomplishing these goals really motivates you and helps you move forward with your channel.

Hope this helped <3

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gotta find happiness in your small achievements. if your subs aren't going up and its bringing you down, find something else about the channel that is thriving, maybe that new upload gained views quicker than they usually do. Or if you promote through a social media outlet maybe someone new followed you. Little things are important and add up. :)

tehSpaceChase

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot of these tips are absolutely great. I think a huge thing is mindset too, and taking time to appreciate the small incremental progress that actually amounts to real change and success.

Reactions: Cosy

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just concentrate on the positive aspects of your channel. Even if its like 1 comment, or a specific video

Reactions: Cosy

Bdkma95

Reaction score
Everyone is right you have to keep grinding. Helping each other helps a lot as well. You should have seen my face when I moved to 1 sub to 2 subs! Haha I was the happiest guy ever even though it's a small number. Just to tell you that the road to your goal is made of small victories but also obstacles. At the end when you will think on how hard you struggled, you will be able to enjoy your success even more!

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
with everyday, week, month being more demanding and tougher to get noticed...how do we do it, indeed? specially when everyone thinks all gaming channels are the same, and won't give us an opportunity..? now that's a question that needs answering

Ludicrousfox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just keep making content I keep learning about new ways to edit and learn about different software. I just keep my hope up that some day I'll get more and more views.

Reactions: AMX Gaming