How do you stay positive?

Andreea

Reaction score
I started doing videos 2 months ago and I have a small number of subscribers. I know it's not something that happens over night but sometimes it makes me think that I do something wrong. So I wanted to ask you how did you stayed positive and stuff until, let's say, you first 20 subscribers ?

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I honestly think you have to focus on why you are doing it. If you are only doing it for the views and subscribers than it will be really easy to get down about numbers. I try to remind myself that I am doing it for me. To have a safe space to create and share with a community (no matter how small) that shares my passions.
Keep at it! Everyone grows at their own pace.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you mean like after seeing other you tubers get like more than 200 subscribers in a month!then for me i stay positive by taking a look what other youtubers who like started like 6 years ago have like worked hard and getting a lucky break on one of their videos that made them successful for good.I always think that someday i will make that one video that`s going to be a lucky break through so i never think about rushing to get too many subscribers in few months because for each person it takes time not everyone's lucky but if you keep uploading daily each week you might end on trending which will be the success you need but just make sure you already know how to make good videos when that break through comes or else no point of people staying with your channel.

HeyItzAndrew

Reaction score
All the big youtubers have been around for like 3-5years... some even 5-10years... so yea thats my motivation... just keep going... it takes years... unless you go viral overnight...

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I took me about six months to get 20 subs. The fact I enjoy making videos is what keeps me positive. The growth has been really slow. I just know that if I keep making content that I enjoy, I'll eventually get where I want to be. Just keep going! It really is worth it.

Reactions: Tim Canup

MitchellH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just keep doing what you enjoy, if your passionate about something your enthusiasm will shine through, keep at it you'll get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I tried very hard to focus on my content, and learning how to make better videos as I went along, as well as learning everything I could about promotion and getting the word out about my channel.

I also begged everyone I knew to view and subscribe to my channel. :)

zento yt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will comment and like on all the posted videos if you like gta 5 click on my channel and maybe drop a like :) thnx for the time

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started doing videos 2 months ago and I have a small number of subscribers. I know it's not something that happens over night but sometimes it makes me think that I do something wrong. So I wanted to ask you how did you stayed positive and stuff until, let's say, you first 20 subscribers ?
I just keep grinding and kept going at it. You will eventually gain traction. I'm not big yet but everytime i make a video i think to myself how cool it was and how proud i am, that keeps me going.