How Do You See Your Channel?

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
For me it's just a hobby. I don't make much videos, so it wouldn't work out as anything more than a hobby anyways. Youtube is nice for having my videos stored in one place and I'm able to share them with friends and everybody else.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I started I saw it as a hobby but now I'm in a situation where I've two different series going (A comedy skit and a weight loss diary) that are completely different themes. I'm now wondering if I should break one off onto a different channel and market them separately.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
With the current youtube climate, the more content you have for one channel the better. Will get it more exposure from various different audiences.

vincii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see it as a hobby at this point, I just restarted my channel so I'm back at zero everything again. At this rate, I think I'll be making more standalone things: I've never been good at making series and stuff lmao

Reactions: iGM
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Deffinitely a career, just a matter of whether I'll be able to pull it off, and if my style is adequate. Already failed once with a daily vlog attempt...[DOUBLEPOST=1518560911,1518560483][/DOUBLEPOST]Deffinitely a career, just a matter of whether I'll be able to pull it off, and if my style is adequate. Already failed once with a daily vlog attempt...

Reactions: iGM

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
If its going to be a business, then you should have fun and love what you are doing. You need to remember that this is going to be something bringing you income eventually, so you don't want to feel like its a job. I love video games, and it is a hobby. Thanks to real estate, I do not need an income so I can focus on content without stressing about a long wait.

I am more worried about my personality type, my struggle to feel any emotion, and how I am coming across to viewers. I guess it's to be expected as a psychopath.