How do you record Livestreams on youtube

Draegast

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now I know you need access too this feature and I got access but I've never livestreamed what program do I use or where do I begin I'm kinda confused, I got my google plus setup but idk where to go from here... I just want to record gaming footage live no facecams or anything

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If your capturing from your computer you will need something like bandicam or fraps, if your recording from a console you'll need the black magic intensity pro to stream directly. Using something like an hd pvr you will have to screen cap from your recording window on your computer. After you have all this figured out all you need is adobe media live encoder, as far as youtube streaming goes I'm not sure how that works but I've used twitch.tv before and the program works with that.
P.S You'll need a pretty good computer for this atleast a quad core cpu and something like 6gig or more ram, and for a good quality stream the suggested upload is a minimum of 1mb upload.
Hope this helps you out, any other questions about this feel free to ask I'll answer to the best of my knowledge :)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're partner you can ask for livestream feature on youtube. Than you need Xsplit or any other livestream program to livestream.