How do you promote your channel?

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I seem to have hit a wall when it comes to this. Our content is ever improving but I just don't know how to get it out there. Where do you post your videos besides youtube? Any help is appreciated!

Reactions: KantoGaming

BigB0ss

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What we mostly do is Tweet our videos along with tweeting about trending hashtags. Also we have a website that we use to create a kind of chain, linking our youtube, twitter, and website together, helping getting our stuff out there I like to think.

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Interesting, I have the twitter name for my channel, but I don't really tweet with it, I may have to start!

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I seem to have hit a wall when it comes to this. Our content is ever improving but I just don't know how to get it out there. Where do you post your videos besides youtube? Any help is appreciated!
My recommendation would be to focus on improving your youtube marketing first. Your SEO is not great, only "letherplay" seems to rank your video. Your description are super short as well, no links to other video's, really not much for the search engine to chew on so people can find you. Try to read some SEO guides on the forum or on google, they contain a lot of information.
Also, for a lets play channel you don't post frequently enough in my opinion and the games you chose are very competitive to be in. There's a ton of channels out there with the same games but with much more authority than you so the only way you can gain some viewers is SEO.

I'm sure you have some favorite youtubers who you consider great, watch what they do, how frequent they post, etc.

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I post on a couple of different forums! Like sharree and this one! I really like your channel, it is really interesting and different. I love it!

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
My recommendation would be to focus on improving your youtube marketing first. Your SEO is not great, only "letherplay" seems to rank your video. Your description are super short as well, no links to other video's, really not much for the search engine to chew on so people can find you. Try to read some SEO guides on the forum or on google, they contain a lot of information.
Also, for a lets play channel you don't post frequently enough in my opinion and the games you chose are very competitive to be in. There's a ton of channels out there with the same games but with much more authority than you so the only way you can gain some viewers is SEO.

I'm sure you have some favorite youtubers who you consider great, watch what they do, how frequent they post, etc.
Thanks! I will look into this.