How do you plan out your scripts?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I get an idea for a video, I like to script it by outlining the points I want to talk about. I like to make sure that I don't miss out on anything I wanted to touch on. You don't have to go word for word. But if you are good with a script and make it sound natural, do what works for you.

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
Hello,

My channel has about 4000 subscribers, averaging about 300-500 views per hour. I have been trying to take advantage of the consistent views, therefore I have announced of a twice a week upload. I have been doing well at it but I have a little bit of trouble with planning out scripts.

What do you all do? Do you write out 5 in advance? Do you do them the week before, day off? What works best for y'all that makes it not incredibly stressful and just really enjoy the writing. I'm a major procrastinator so structure is what I am looking for.

Thanks!
I tend to wing it.

My main channel is a news channel so I will use the news article as a guide but otherwise I will go scriptless OR very small bullet points. That way i feel its more ME and less robotic.