How do you personalise your "this" ?

I don't think he does....... weird.

The only other way would be if a friend done it for him but I believe they would need access to his channel to do it, like his password which also means gmail etc either that or paid someone or is sponsored by a larger partnered channel that made his partner.

You know I think someone else create this channel for him... something like that.

I could be wrong though.....
--- merged: Apr 2, 2012 7:23 PM ---
The only other way would be if a friend done it for him but I believe they would need access to his channel to do it, like his password which also means gmail etc

what are the rules for that... I mean, so it's not really him that is partnered? How does that work?

You know I think someone else create this channel for him... something like that.

It is certainly possible, he could just have access to it, some of the big sub4sub channels used to have their channels partnered by someone else.

--- merged: Apr 2, 2012 7:23 PM ---

what are the rules for that... I mean, so it's not really him that is partnered? How does that work?

As a partner I believe you can apply partnership to other YouTube accounts, it is meant for people with more than one channel, like if NigaHiga started a new channel about cars, he wouldnt start from nothing, he could partner with it right away. I aint seen it done like in a video or anything but I believe it is possible.

Back