How do you monetize multiple channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meow

Do I need to make separate emails, youtubes, and adsenses? Or is there a simpler way to make multiple channels and have them monetized?

Do I need to make separate emails, youtubes, and adsenses? Or is there a simpler way to make multiple channels and have them monetized?

Go to:

https://www.youtube.com/account

and click on "See all my channels or create a new channel".

Once your new channel is ready go to the monetization settings and link it to existent Adsense account.

Alternatively you can create a new Google/email account and channel and again link it to existent Adsense account but I think the first option is much better.

Just a heads up when you do want to link it, the link to associate it with your Adsense account is hidden within the dropdowns in the FAQ, it can be quite hard to find :)

Go to:

and click on "

Once your new channel is ready go to the monetization settings and link it to existent Adsense account.

Alternatively you can create a new Google/email account and channel and again link it to existent Adsense account but I think the first option is much better.
Just to clarify, I have to different youtube accounts and am trying to link them on my adsense. What your saying is I need to create the second youtube account in my original account to be able to link and monazite on the same adsense account?
Ive been trying to link my two operate accounts and not sure if they are or not. Thanks. Im new to this

You are only ever allowed one Adsense account, no matter how many YouTube accounts you have. When you get to the Connect YouTube to Adsense, select connect to existing Adsense account and follow the links. Any new Adsense account will be disapproved where an account exists under your name. Adsense is connected to a person, rather than a Google or YouTube account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back