How Do You Make This Picture???

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I had my logo created by someone on another forum, had to pay for it though. I think of it as an investment!

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Alot of time and effort required for that amount of detail, but this is actually pretty simple to do in Adobe Illustrator, if you know how. My cousin came round and made a cartoon of me by using a real photo of me, then outlining, adding colours and applying a cartoon effect/filter in ~30mins. I thought it looked cool.

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
are you talking about making a vector out of a real picture

360XboxGameplay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alot of time and effort required for that amount of detail, but this is actually pretty simple to do in Adobe Illustrator, if you know how. My cousin came round and made a cartoon of me by using a real photo of me, then outlining, adding colours and applying a cartoon effect/filter in ~30mins. I thought it looked cool.
If I feature you in my description in my next video do you think you will be able to do one for me, if not don't worry :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358624015,1358623991][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you talking about making a vector out of a real picture
Not sure what a vector is

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
it takes a lot of time.. and effort.. I can do it in photoshop.. i have in the past.. but its very time consuming.. you basically take a real picture then you break down each feature and fill it in with color and shading... heres a vector of my wife.. i dont have the original picture that the vector was made from but ill post a regular pic of my wife and a vector pic so you can see the results..