How do you make money on YouTube?

Alicia Naomi Toney

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm still kinda new to all this, but would love to know exactly how it works. Thanks so much! :)

ShockSand

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you own all the rights to the content in your videos, you can monetize them and earn money through AdSense. As you become more popular, you can join a network like Yeousch or Machinima, where you will earn more.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
She's not a gamer ShockSand haha :p and you don't always earn more than Adsense, you can earn less with a Network or you can earn more.

You earn revenue through the advertisements displayed in and around your videos, the revenue goes to your Adsense account which you associated with monetization. although you will have to reach $100 or more in payable balances to be able to receive your earnings by Check or Bank transfer.

A lot of people on here don't advise monetizing until you join a Network but I think it's nonsense not everyone gets disabled from adsense. (I never did for 3 years)

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You put advertisements on your videos and then collect money form the ad revenue :)

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Either:
1- People click on the ads and you make money through Adsense
2- You join a network and the pay you for each 1k views a certain amount other that the ad clicking !
Hope I helped !

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hate Adsense. They give you headaches. Join a network that can fulfill your needs. TGN is back from its roots. Socialblade is for everyone. Same with Fullscreen.xD